Walmart® Choice Steak Challenge
March 30, 2012
Ready to put your taste buds to the test?
Beginning April 18th, you can be the judge as some of the country’s best chefs go head-to-head in the Walmart® Choice Steak Challenge presented by Kingsford® Charcoal and Coca-Cola. From Tampa to Atlanta, these cooks will be firing up grilled rib eyes, allowing shoppers the chance to decide which chef moves on to the May 22nd New York City finale.
Simply stop by any of the Walmart® locations below between the hours of noon and 1pm* to experience the sights, sounds, smells and tastes of this ultimate steak showdown, presented by Kingsford® charcoal and Coca-Cola. Each city will feature two local chefs, one of which will move on to represent his or her hometown in the Big Apple.
- Tampa: April 18 (store # 1960 at 1505 N. Dale Mabry Highway)
- Miami: Friday, April 20 (store # 1387, 2801 Turtle Creek Dr., Coral Springs)
- Houston: Tuesday, April 24 (store # 3425, 9598 Rowlett Rd.)
- San Antonio: Thursday, April 26 (store # 5145, 1603 Vance Jackson Rd.)
- Dallas: Saturday, April 28 (store # 5147, 1521 N. Cockrell Hill Rd.)
- St. Louis: Tuesday, May 1 (store # 2213, 3270 Telegraph Rd.)
- Nashville: Thursday, May 3 (store # 3717, 4040 Nolensville Pike)
- Atlanta: Saturday, May 5 (store # 2360, 4725 Ashford Dunwoody Rd.
Stay tuned to Grilling.com for periodic updates, recipes and more from the road as we kick grilling season into high gear!
* Event to take place between 12:30pm-1:30pm in Dallas.