Grilling.com Guidelines for Comments & Reviews:
Grilling values your comments and reviews!
We reserve the right not to post your comment or response, or remove it, if it contains any of the following types of content or violates other internal guidelines:
- PRIVACY: Contact or personal identification information such as full name, email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, postal addresses.
- INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT: Obscenities, discriminatory language, critical or spiteful comments or responses, content which may create risk of loss or damage to any person or property, or other content or language not suitable for a public forum.
- COMMERCIAL OR PROMOTIONAL CONTENT: Advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other products, offers, promotional content or websites.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: content that infringes any third party’s copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE ISSUES: if you wish to share customer service feedback, please visit the customer service section of our website, we will be unable to address customer service issues here.
Grilling.com Guidelines for Photo Submissions:
- If you are not the copyright holder, do not use without explicit permission from the copyright holder.
- Objectionable images will be rejected.
- Images containing 3rd party trademarks, brand names, or logos will be rejected.
- Do not post a photo of someone without that person’s permission.
- Photo files must be 5MB or less, in BMP, PNG, GIF or JPEG format and images must be at least 60 pixels tall and 60 pixels wide.