Grilled Dessert Pizza Print this recipe
Cook time: 10 minutes Prep time: 15 minutes
- 1 pound store bought, fresh pizza dough (available in the cheese section of many stores)
- 1 cup Ricotta cheese
- 3 cups fresh figs thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Preheat grill to 500+ degrees with lid closed, placing a pizza stone on the grill to pre-heat.
- While heating, roll dough in to a round on a clean flour dusted surface.
- Top the dough with sliced figs, add ricotta in ¼ tsp portions across the surface, drizzle honey to finish, cook and enjoy!
- Clint Cantwell