Green Apple Salsa Print this recipe
Cook time: 10 minutes Prep time: 10 minutes
- 1 green apple cored, finely chopped
- 1 lime halved
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- ½ jalapeño deseeded, minced
- 2 green onions
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Grill green onions and lime halves (cut side down) approximately 10 minutes until lightly charred.
- Remove from the grill, finely chop green onion and mix together with lime juice, green apple, jalapeno, and cilantro.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Clint Cantwell