Thanksgiving Leftover Triple Decker Print this recipe
Cook time: 10 minutes Prep time: 20 minutes
- 3 slices garlic butter Texas toast (available in the freezer section of most groceries)
- 3-5 slices leftover turkey
- ¼ cup cranberry relish (recipe follows)
- ½ cup leftover stuffing
- Prepare grill for medium heat cooking.
- Grill two slices Texas Toast until lightly browned on both sides, approximately 5 minutes per side, while grilling the 3rd slice on only one side (this side will toast as the sandwich heats).
- Place stuffing on top of one slice of 3rd slice of Texas toast with unbrowned side on the bottom, top with another slice turkey, cranberry relish and final slice of toast.
- Place on the grill, untoasted side down, cover and allow to heat through before serving.
- Clint Cantwell