Thanksgiving Pizza Feast Print this recipe
Cook time: 10 minutes Prep time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound store bought, fresh pizza dough (available in the cheese section of many stores)
- 1 cup leftover Thanksgiving gravy
- 2 cups leftover Thanksgiving stuffing rolled into individual ¾ inch balls
- 2 cups shredded leftover Thanksgiving turkey meat
- ½ cup leftover cranberry sauce
- ½ cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano (optional)
- Preheat grill to 500+ degrees with lid closed, placing a pizza stone on the grill to pre-heat.
- While heating, roll dough in to a round on a clean flour dusted surface.
- Top the dough with a coating of gravy, followed by the stuffing balls, shredded turkey and dollops of cranberry sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese if desired.
- Using a pizza peel*, move the pizza on to the pizza stone, close grill lid and allow to cook for approximately 10 minutes until pizza crust is browned and crisped. (*note: If you don’t have a pizza stone and peel, simply divide dough in to smaller and easier to work with rounds. Oil one side of the round and pre-grill the dough on each side until very slightly browned, approximately 2-3 minutes per side. Remove, add toppings and return the grill. Close the lid and allow the ingredients to heat and pizza to crisp for roughly 5 minutes).
- Remove, slice and serve.
- Clint Cantwell