Sausage Shorties with Pepper Bacon Ranch Dipping Sauce Print this recipe
Cook time: 35 minutes Prep time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound package regular breakfast sausage
- 1 stick individually wrapped pepper jack cheese (approximately 8 ounces), cut into eight strips
- 2 tablespoons your favorite dry rub seasoning
- ¾ cup bacon ranch dipping sauce (recipe follows)
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Divide sausage in to 8 2-ounce portions.
- Cover one strip of cheese with a single portion of sausage and roll into an oval shape making sure the cheese is fully encased (editor’s note: I like to pinch each end so they look like mini footballs).
- Cook 25-35 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Clint Cantwell