A Valentines Day Seafood Feast Print this recipe
Cook time: 15 minutes Prep time: 20 minutes
- 6 raw oysters
- ½ pound black tiger shrimp
- 1 cup frozen rock shrimp thawed
- 1 cup jumbo lump crab meat
- ½ pound large scallops
- 1 pound snow crab legs
- ¼ cup unsalted butter melted
- 4-6 wooden skewers
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground white pepper
- lemon wedges
- Prepare grill for medium high heat.
- Meanwhile, skewer rock shrimp and season both sides of the scallops.
- Place oysters directly on the grill grate and allow to them cook for approximately 10 minutes until they pop open.
- As the oysters cook, add scallops, tiger shrimp, jumbo lump crabmeat, and snow crab legs to the grill and allow cook for 5 minutes before flipping the scallops and shrimp.
- Add the rock shrimp skewers to the grill and cook uncovered for an addition 5 minutes before removing from the grill and plating.
- Remove the top shells from the oysters and brush all of the shellfish with the melted butter.
- Serve immediately along with the lemon wedges.
- Clint Cantwell