Grilled Cilantro Lime Shrimp Print this recipe
Cook time: 15 minutes Prep time: 10 minutes
- 12-18 jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined
- ½ jalapeño minced
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Juice of one squeezed lime
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Prepare grill for medium-high heat.
- Season shrimp liberally with salt and pepper and grill for 5 minutes per side until pink and opaque.
- Remove shrimp from heat and place in a zip-top bag.
- Add lime juice, jalapeno, cilantro and extra virgin olive oil.
- Shake well to incorporate flavors and refrigerate covered shrimp for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove shrimp from the bag and serve along with a lime wedge.
- Clint Cantwell