Savory Red Wine BBQ Sauce Print this recipe
4 to 6 servings
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 18 ounce bottle KC Masterpiece Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1 cup red wine
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon fresh thyme
- Prepare grill for medium heat and preheat a small saucepan.
- Add the barbecue sauce and remaining ingredients to the pan and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring periodically to fully incorporate the flavors in to the sauce.
- Serve immediately with your favorite grilled or barbecued meats and vegetables.
- Clint Cantwell