Garlic Parmesan Chicken Apple Salad Print this recipe
4 sandwiches servings
Cook time: 5 minutes Prep time: 10 minutes
- 1 small green apple cored, diced, (about 1 cup)
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 2 cups diced, cooked chicken (approximately two breasts)
- Can add, 2 tablespoons, fresh tarragon leaves to give it a different flavor twist!
- ⅓ cup diced celery
- ¾ cup Hidden Valley™ Oven Roasted Garlic Parmesan Sandwich Spread & Dip
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Combine the chicken, apple, celery, and onions in a medium bowl. Stir in the hidden valley sandwich spread along with salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Spread on bread of choice or enjoy in a wrap with lettuce!