Chicken Ranch Naan Pizza Print this recipe
Cook time: 10-12 min minutes Prep time: 30 minutes
- ½ cup diced green onions
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® dressing
- 1 cup low fat shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups sliced grilled chicken breast
- 2 roma tomatoes, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped Italian parsley
- 4 pieces naan flatbread (garlic or whole wheat, around 4 ounces each)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spread 2 tablespoons ranch dressing over each piece of naan bread. Add ½ cup sliced chicken breast to each pizza and sprinkle each with ¼ cup mozzarella cheese. Divide sliced tomatoes over each pizza.
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes, or until golden brown and cheese has melted. After pizzas are removed from oven, sprinkle with green onions and Italian parsley.