Smokin’ Triggers Grilled Ribeyes Print this recipe
Cook time: 8-12 minutes minutes Prep time: 5 minutes minutes
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 2 tablespoons seasoning salt
- 4 garlic cloves
- 4 10- to 12-ounce ribeye steaks
- Preheat the grill to high heat using Kingsford® charcoal.
- While the grill is heating, rub each steak with the garlic cloves and season each steak with the seasoning salt and black pepper to taste.
- Place ribeyes on a medium hot grill and cook over direct heat for 4-6 minutes on each side for a medium rare steak, or longer if desired.
- Recipe created by Smokin' Triggers competition barbecue team for the One Bite Challenge category of the Kingsford® Invitational.