Beef Dry Rub Print this recipe
Prep time: 15 minutes
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1½ teaspoons Worcestershire powder
- 1½ teaspoons garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ginger ground
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons coarse black pepper
- 5 teaspoons paprika
- Add all ingredients in a small bowl and blend well.
- Prior to grilling over Kingsford® charcoal liberally season beef, steaks or burgers. Store the remaining dry rub in an GLAD® food storage container at room temperature.