Grilled Ribeyes with Peppercorn Steak Sauce Print this recipe
Cook time: 10 minutes Prep time: 30 minutes
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup yellow onion chopped
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups ketchup
- 2 tablespoons cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 4 16-ounce Walmart Choice Premium Ribeye Steaks
- Preheat the grill using Kingsford® charcoal, until the briquets are consistently ashed over.
- While the grill is heating, combine all of the ingredients in a sauce pot and simmer for 30 minutes. Remove from heat, let cool slightly and pour into a blender. Pulse until smooth.
- Grill steaks until desired temperature is reached (5 minutes on each side for medium, flipping once).
- Plate the steaks and ladle the sauce equally on top of each steak.
- Recipe created by Andrew Smith of Atkins Park in Atlanta on behalf of the Walmart Choice Steak Challenge presented by Kingsford® charcoal and Coca-Cola©.