Grilled Sweet Corn with Garlic Chive Pink Peppercorn Butter Print this recipe
Cook time: 10 minutes Prep time: 15 minutes
- 1 tablespoon chopped, fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon pink peppercorns
- 2 small garlic cloves, finely minced
- 4 cranks on the pepper mill white pepper
- 4 ears sweet, grilling corn on the cob, with husks
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter at room temperature
- Preheat the grill using Kingsford® charcoal, until briquets are consistently ashed over.
- In a small bowl whisk together all of the butter, chives, garlic, pink peppercorns, salt and pepper. Keep at room temperature.
- Grill ears of corn with their husks over medium hot coals for 6-8 minutes until the husk is charred.
- Remove the charred husk and thin strands of corn silk. Stab both ends of the cob with corn holders.
- Spoon some of the garlic chive butter over the hot corn.
- Recipe created by Chef Bob Waggoner of Watermark Restaurant in Nashville on behalf of the Walmart Choice Steak Challenge presented by Kingsford® charcoal and Coca-Cola©.