Grilled Ribeyes with Horseradish Garlic Butter Sauce Print this recipe
Cook time: 8-10 minutes Prep time: 1 1/2 hours
horseradish garlic butter sauce
- ¼ cup of horseradish
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest, minced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons granulated garlic
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 4 10- to 12-ounce Walmart Choice Premium Ribeye Steaks
- Cover steaks with olive oil, season evenly on both sides with kosher salt, fresh ground pepper, and granulated garlic. Let marinate for at least 1 hour (up to 24 hours).
- In a medium bowl, combine Horseradish Garlic Butter Sauce ingredients, set aside.
- Preheat the grill using Kingsford® charcoal, until briquets are consistently ashed over.
- Place steaks on a medium hot grill and cook over direct heat for 4-6 minutes on each side for a medium rare steak, or longer if desired.
- Remove from grill. To serve, place desired amount of Horseradish Garlic Butter Sauce on each steak.
- Recipe created by Chef David Rook of Copia Restaurant and Wine Bar in St. Louis on behalf of the Walmart Choice Steak Challenge presented by Kingsford® charcoal and Coca-Cola©.