Grilled Ribeyes with Garlic Pepper Dry Rub Print this recipe
Cook time: 20 minutes Prep time: 10 minutes
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon granulated garlic
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons garlic pepper
- 2 tablespoons coarse ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 16-ounce Walmart Choice Premium Ribeye Steaks
- Preheat the grill using Kingsford® charcoal, until the briquets are consistently ashed over.
- While the grill is heating, mix all dry rub ingredients together and generously coat each steak.
- Moisten each steak with Worcestershire sauce before placing on the grill.
- Grill steaks to desired temperature (approximately 5 minutes, flipping once).
- Recipe created by Chef Ronnie Killen of Killen’s Steakhouse in Houston on behalf of the Walmart Choice Steak Challenge presented by Kingsford® charcoal and Coca-Cola©.