Grilled Cumin Rubbed Ribeye Print this recipe
Cook time: 15 minutes Prep time: 10 minutes
- 1 tablespoon Aji Amarillo Powder
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 tablespoon Kosher salt
- 3 tablespoon ground cumin
- 4 Walmart Choice Premium Ribeye Steaks
- Preheat the grill using Kingsford® charcoal, until briquets are consistently ashed over.
- In a small bowl, mix together all spices.
- Generously rub the spice mixture on all steaks.
- Place steaks on grill and cook for approximately six minutes on each side.
- Remove steak from grill and let sit for three minutes.
- Plate steak and enjoy
- Recipe created by Chef Gregory True of Red Fish Grill in Miami on behalf of the Walmart Choice Steak Challenge presented by Kingsford® charcoal and Coca-Cola©.