Shrimp Kebobs Print this recipe
Cook time: 10 minutes Prep time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup Redwood Creek Chardonnay
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds raw shrimp peeled,deveined
- 6 cloves garlic crushed
- juice of 2 limes
- In frying pan over medium heat, warm olive oil. Add the garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft, Remove from heat, let cool. When cooled, add Wine, lime juice, salt and pepper. Mix together.
- Place Shrimp in shallow bowl or gallon size zip lock bag and add the marinade mix. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- Using (soaked) bamboo skewers, thread 4 or 5 shrimp onto each skewer,
- When the grill is hot, place the skewers on the grill rack. Turning once, until the shrimp turns pink and cooked throughout. About 3 minutes per side.
- Redwood Creek Winery