Our Favorite Steak Print this recipe
Cook time: 15 minutes Prep time: 5 minutes
- ½ cup Redwood Creek Merlot
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 NY strip steaks
- Sprinkle both sides of the steak with meat tenderizer and take a fork and pierce. Let steaks set out to room temperature before placing on grill.
- Place small cast iron pan on grill , add Red wine and let boil while grilling steak (You want the wine to reduce by half) After reducing add butter, let melt.
- Remove Steak and Wine from grill and let steak rest a few moments. Drizzle Wine butter mixture on top of steak and enjoy!
- Redwood Creek Winery