Creamy Cajun Chicken Alfredo Print this recipe
Cook time: 20 minutes Prep time: 10 minutes
- ¼ cup Redwood Creek Sauvignon Blanc
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon rubbed sage
- ¼ teaspoon thyme
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup green onions, chopped
- 12 ounces cooked grilled chicken, cubed or sliced
- 2 tablespoon margarine
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- In 12-inch cast iron skillet, cook garlic in margarine over indirect heat for 30 seconds. Stir in cooked chicken, salt, thyme, onion powder, sage, black pepper, white pepper and crushed red pepper. Cook until lightly browned, about 3 minutes.
- Add wine and reduce heat. Stir in green onions and cook for 1 minute more. Add heavy whipping cream, place skillet over direct heat and boil until slightly thickened.
- Add cream cheese, and move skillet to indirect heat. Pour over pasta in large pasta bowl. Add parsley and parmesan cheese and serve.
- Redwood Creek Winery