Paprika & Pinot Noir Chicken Print this recipe
Cook time: 40 minutes Prep time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup Redwood Creek Pinot Noir
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 3 pounds skinless chicken
- Heat oil in a large cast iron skillet over indirect heat. Cook garlic in oil until tender.
- Place chicken in the skillet and cook 10 minutes on each side. Drain oil from skillet. Sprinkle chicken with paprika and brown sugar. Pour red wine around chicken.
- Place on grill and lightly baste chicken in wine sauce while cooking. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Redwood Creek Winery