Savory Cabernet Sauvignon Beef Tips Print this recipe
Cook time: 1 1/2 hours Prep time: 30 minutes
- ½ cup Redwood Creek Cabernet Sauvignon
- 1 ounce package dry onion soup mix
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 10 ¾ ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 pounds beef sirloin tips
- 8 ounce container sour cream
- 8 ounce package fresh baby Portobello mushrooms, sliced
- Grill beef sirloin on grill, cut into 1 inch pieces. In a cast iron Dutch oven, combine sirloin and remaining ingredients.
- Place over indirect heat, cook until sauce thickens. Depending on heat of coals, beef tips may cook within one hour, but cooking slowly (approximately two hours) is preferred to achieve desired tenderness. Serve over noodles or rice.
- Redwood Creek Winery