Malbec Marinated Pork Tenderloin Print this recipe
Cook time: 30 minutes Prep time: 10 prep, 24 hours marinade minutes
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup Redwood Creek Malbec
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 - 2½ lbs pork tenderloin
- 2 - 2½ pounds pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Combine all ingredients in a heavy duty sealable bag. Seal bag, pressing out excess air, and place in a shallow baking dish. Marinate in refrigerator for about 24 hours.
- Grill pork for approximately 15 minutes on each side.
- Optional: For a rich and flavorful twist, pour ¼ cup of Redwood Creek Malbec wine over pork when it comes off the grill, wrap it in foil and place it in a smoker or oven (at 300°F) for 7-10 minutes.
- Redwood Creek Winey