Old Chicago Flank Steak Print this recipe
Cook time: 20 minutes Prep time: 20 prep, 4 hours marinade minutes
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups Redwood Creek Merlot
- 2 lbs Flank steak
- 3 tbsp steak seasoning
- Combine steak and ingredients for marinade into a heavy duty sealable bag.
- Seal bag, pressing out excess air, and place in a shallow baking dish.
- Marinate in refrigerator for four hours.
- Grill steak over direct heat for up to 10 minutes per side.
- In a small bowl, combine ingredients for sauce and drizzle over steak.
- Redwood Creek Winery