Tangy Grilled Back Ribs Print this recipe
Cook time: 2 hours Prep time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup reduced fat French dressing
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 pounds baby back pork ribs
- Season ribs with salt and pepper. Grill ribs over indirect medium heat for 1½–2 hours until tender.
- Combine dressing, soup mix, honey and soy sauce in a small bowl and mix well. Let stand 15 minutes or until needed.
- Brush ribs with sauce during the last 15–30 minutes of cooking. Serve remaining sauce with ribs.
- The National Pork Board