Southwestern Kabobs Print this recipe
Cook time: 10 minutes Prep time: 10 minutes
- 4 boneless pork chops cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 tablespoons taco seasoning
- ½ green bell pepper seeded, cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ large onion peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- In a plastic bag or shallow bowl, toss together pork cubes with seasoning until pork is evenly coated. Thread pork cubes, alternating with pepper and onion pieces, onto skewers*. Grill over medium-hot fire, turning occasionally, until pork is nicely browned, about 10 minutes.
- * If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 20 minutes before using.
- The National Pork Board