Grilled Ham Steaks with Peach Salsa Print this recipe
Cook time: 10 minutes Prep time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup grape tomatoes cut in half
- 1 cup peaches chopped
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar OR seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon jalapeño chile minced
- 1 teaspoon thyme fresh, chopped
- Combine the peaches, tomatoes, vinegar, thyme and jalapeño pepper in a small bowl. Season with salt. Chill until needed.
- Prepare medium-hot fire in charcoal grill or preheat gas grill to medium high. Grill ham over hot coals, turning once, until nicely browned, about 6 to 8 minutes. Serve with peach salsa.
- NOTE: For the salsa, balsamic vinegar is preferred but it changes the color of the sauce. White balsamic can be used or the seasoned rice vinegar.
- The National Pork Board