Beer-Grilled Chops Print this recipe
Cook time: 10 minutes Prep time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup beer
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ginger root, grated
- 4 bone-in pork chops, about ¾-inch thick
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- Place chops in a self-sealing plastic bag; add remaining ingredients and seal bag. Gently massage bag to evenly distribute marinade ingredients. Refrigerate 4-24 hours.
- Prepare medium-hot coals in kettle-style grill. Remove chops from marinade and discard marinade; place on grill directly over coals, cover grill and grill for 10 minutes, turning once.
- The National Pork Board