Grilled Fruit with Barbecue Salad Dressing Print this recipe
Cook time: 5 minutes Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 cups KC Masterpiece® Original Barbecue Sauce
- 2 red blood oranges, peeled
- Juice of one squeezed lemon
- Seasonal fresh fruits cut into large, 2-inch chunks, such as pineapples, melons, bananas, peaches, w
- ⅓ cup apple cider vinegar
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
- Light grill using Kingsford® Charcoal with Sure Fire Grooves®. In blender mix first five ingredients; add oranges.
- Brush dressing lightly over fruit. Grill fruit just until marks appear and dressing begins to caramelize. Toss fruit with remaining dressing, if desired, and serve.
- Wendell Price