Carolina Apple Sticky Buns Print this recipe
Cook time: 20 minutes Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1 can (6 ounces) refrigerated biscuits
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon, divided
- 4 North Carolina McIntosh apples or your favorite apples
- ¼ cup brown sugar, divided
- ¼ cup butter, divided
- Light grill using Kingsford® charcoal.
- Tear 4 10-inch pieces of aluminum foil and place flat on table. Slice each apple into 8 wedges, removing the core. Using a stack method, place four slices of apple, one biscuit, one tablespoon butter and four slices of apple on top of each other to create 4 apple packets. Sprinkle each with sugar and cinnamon.
- Wrap foil around stack and grill over covered indirect heat for approximately 20-30 minutes, or until apples are soft.
- Will Pickett