Backyard Burger Print this recipe
- 1 packet (1 oz.) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1½ tablespoons chopped, fresh parsley
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- ½ cup crushed potato chip crumbs
- ½ cup finely diced onion
- 1 tablespoon jalapeño jelly
- 1½ teaspoons finely minced jalapeño pepper
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup finely minced red bell pepper
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan until hot. Add the diced onions and cook over medium heat until translucent, about 3-5 minutes. Let cool. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine ground beef, seasoning mix, parsley and potato chip crumbs. Add cooked onions and mix well. Form into 6 patties.
- For topping, mix together jalapeño jelly, sour cream, diced red pepper and minced jalapeño. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Grill patties over Kingsford® charcoal 4-6 minutes per side or until meat is no longer pink in the center. Top with about 2 tablespoons of topping.