Teriyaki Steak Kabobs Print this recipe
Cook time: 20 minutes Prep time: 30 minutes
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 pound top sirloin cut in 1½-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 4 skewers *
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup KC Masterpiece® Honey Teriyaki or Honey Smoke Barbecue Sauce
- Combine oil, soy sauce, garlic and pepper and marinate sirloin cubes for at least 30 minutes. Place meat on skewers, leaving ½-inch between cubes. Grill directly over coals 20 minutes, turning once. Brush with KC Masterpiece® Honey Teriyaki Barbecue Sauce the last 5 minutes of grilling.
- *If using bamboo skewers, soak skewers in water 30 minutes before use.