Sweetly Southern Ribeye Print this recipe
Cook time: 30 minutes Prep time: 5 minutes
- 2 tablespoons KC Masterpiece® Barbecue Seasoning
- 4 ribeye steaks (1 pound each)
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- Light grill using Kingsford® charcoal.
- Mix seasoning and brown sugar in a small bowl. Season both sides of ribeye well with mixture.
- Cook on covered grill over medium heat turning a couple of times. For medium rare, cook to 140°F or 8 minutes per side, medium to 150°F or 10 minutes per side and well done to 160°F or 12 minutes per side.
- Jimmy Morton