Paper Sack Shrimp Print this recipe
Cook time: 5 minutes Prep time: 1 1/4 hours
- 1 pound large shrimp peeled, deveined, with tails on, (26-30 shrimp)
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1½ tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- ½ cup KC Masterpiece® Original Barbecue Sauce
- Rinse shrimp and place in a gallon size GLAD® bag. Add barbecue sauce and marinate, refrigerated, for one hour. In a brown paper lunch sack, combine lemon pepper, parsley flakes, paprika, onion powder and chili powder. (Note: Do not use a recycled bags in this recipe).
- Remove shrimp from marinade and discard marinade. Grill shrimp over Kingsford® charcoal for 3 minutes. Flip and grill another 1-2 minutes. Remove shrimp from skewers and place the hot shrimp into paper sack and toss to coat for seasoning. Eat like popcorn out of the bag.
- *Prep time takes 15 minutes plus 1 hour to marinate the shrimp.
- Recipe created by Kingsford® charcoal.