Luck o the Irish Lamb Chops with Minty Hidden Valley® Ranch Dipping Sauce Print this recipe
Cook time: 8 minutes Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint chopped
- 2 cups plain yogurt drained
- 1 rack of lamb cut into 8 chops
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Juice of half a lime
- Combine the spices in a small bowl and then rub half over the lamb chops. Turn over the lamb chops and rub in the other half of the spice mix.
- To grill the chops, prepare a charcoal grill and place each of the chops on the hot grill grate, directly over the coals. Grill for 4 minutes and turn each over and grill for another 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow to rest. Squeeze the lime juice over the lamb chops and serve with the dipping sauce.
- To make the dipping sauce, combine the drained yogurt, mint and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix and keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Place a dollop of the dip on each plate of lamb chops.
- Joe Theisman