Kickin' Corn Print this recipe
Cook time: 12 minutes Prep time: 30 minutes
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup chopped plum tomato
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ tablespoon cayenne
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 6 large ears of corn in the husk
- Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, cut into chunks
- Peel the husk back from the corn and remove the silk. Do not remove the husk. Set aside.
- Combine the ingredients for the sauce in a blender and puree until smooth. In a medium saucepan, bring the sauce to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes until the sauce thickens slightly. Turn off heat and whisk in butter chunks until melted.
- Brush corn with the sauce and wrap tightly in the husks. Grill over Kingsford® charcoal for 10-12 minutes, turning every 2-3 minutes to prevent the husk from burning. When cooked, peel back the husk and serve with Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing for dipping.
- Recipe created by Kingsford® charcoal