Grilled Tiger Steak Kabobs Print this recipe
Cook time: 20 minutes Prep time: 2 1/2 hours
- 1 bottle KC Masterpiece® Honey Teriyaki Marinade
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped into 1½ inch pieces
- 16 large tiger shrimp, shell on
- 2 large red bell peppers, chopped into 1½ inch pieces
- 4 Butcher Brand strip steaks (12 ounces), approximately 1½ inches thick
- Cut strip steaks into 2 ounce pieces and place into a one quart food storage bag with 1 cup of KC Masterpiece® Honey Teriyaki Marinade. Marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours.*
- Approximately one hour before grilling, add shrimp to the marinade.
- Light grill using Kingsford® charcoal. Using long metal skewers, thread marinated steak piece, pepper, shrimp and onion until skewer is full. Repeat with additional skewers. Lay skewers directly on grill grate and cook uncovered until steak is desired temperature.
- Serve with an Asian slaw or cucumber salad.
- *If time allows, marinating overnight is suggested.
- Will Pickett