Grilled Marinated Mushrooms with Cajun Mustard Ranch Sauce Print this recipe
Cook time: 10 minutes Prep time: 1 hour
- 1 pound white mushrooms or favorite variety
- 1½ cup butter
- 2½ tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¾ teaspoon black pepper
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¾ teaspoon ginger
- ¾ teaspoon oregano
- ¾ teaspoon paprika
- ¾ teaspoon sugar
Cajun Mustard Ranch Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- In a sauce pan melt butter. Add remaining ingredients and mix well until warm. Pour marinade over mushrooms and let them soak at room temperature for 45 minutes.
- Build a charcoal fire for direct grilling. Remove mushrooms from the marinade and grill over coals for 3-5 minutes on each side or until they soften. Baste mushrooms with marinade during the cooking process. Remove from grill and serve.
- To save remaining sauce, store in a Glad® Container.
- Chris Lilly