Grilled Garlic & Herb Potatoes Print this recipe
Cook time: 35 minutes Prep time: 10 minutes
- 1 sliced, small yellow onion
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 pounds red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup KC Masterpiece® Garlic & Herb Marinade
- Boil whole potatoes with salt for 20 minutes, or until easily pierced by a fork. Let cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine marinade, mayonnaise and olive oil. Slice potatoes into half-inch thick slices.
- Light grill using Kingsford® Charcoal with Sure Fire Grooves®. Place 5 pieces of heavy duty foil, about 10x12-inches, on a working surface; spray each with cooking spray. Pile eight potato slices onto each piece of foil. Top with sliced onions. Drizzle marinade mixture evenly onto piles. Dot tops with margarine. Fold sides of foil over and seal tightly, forming small cooking pockets.
- Place pockets on main grill rack for about 35 minutes.
- Jimmy Morton