Grilled Chicken Wings Print this recipe
Cook time: 2 hours Prep time: 10 minutes
- 1 pound chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 2 cups KC Masterpiece® Original Barbecue Sauce
- 2 teaspoons red pepper
- 4 tablespoons granulated garlic
- Light grill using Kingsford® Charcoal with Sure Fire Grooves®. Mix garlic, red pepper and salt; rub onto wings. Pour Ranch dressing into Glad® food storage bag; add wings. Shake bag to coat wings.
- Remove wings from bag; place on aluminum foil, fold into cooking pockets and seal tightly. Place pockets on main grill rack for about an hour and a half. Remove wings from pockets and finish directly on grill over moderate flame. Turn every two minutes until wings develop a crust.
- Baste wings with KC Masterpiece® Original Barbecue Sauce. Serve warm.
- Earline Walker