Gateway to the West Stuffed Chicken Breast Print this recipe
Cook time: 30 minutes Prep time: 1 1/4 hours
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing
- 1 egg
- 1 shallot minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 16–20 jumbo shrimp chopped, peeled, deveined
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 4 boneless chicken breasts (6–7 ounce), butterflied, pounded flat
- Mix dressing and Cajun seasoning in medium bowl. Coat chicken with mixture and set aside.
- In small bowl, mix shrimp, shallot and egg. Lay chicken flat and place chopped shrimp along middle. Fold chicken over shrimp and seal with toothpicks. Place chicken in shallow pan and sprinkle with garlic powder. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Light grill using Kingsford® briquets. Place chicken on uncovered grill over high heat for 20 minutes, without turning. Carefully remove chicken and place each piece on an individual sheet of aluminum foil. Wrap tightly and place uncooked side of chicken on grill. Cook uncovered for 10 minutes more.
- Remove toothpick, cut chicken in half and serve.
- Kernis Louviere