Crisp Spicy Southern Mustard Coleslaw Print this recipe
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup shredded green bell pepper
- 1¾ cups shredded white onion
- 8 cups shredded green cabbage
- ¼ cup shredded celery
- ⅓ cup shredded carrot
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 6 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 6 tablespoons yellow prepared mustard
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ tablespoon salt
- In a separate bowl, combine the dressing ingredients and blend until smooth. Pour the dressing over cabbage mixture and stir together. Chill and serve.
- Recipe created by champion pitmaster Chris Lilly, on behalf of Kingsford® charcoal.
- Combine the cabbage, onion, bell pepper, carrot, celery and sugar in a large bowl and mix well.
- Chris Lilly