Cajun-Spiced Peel 'n' Eat Grilled Shrimp Print this recipe
Cook time: 7 minutes Prep time: 35 minutes
- 1 cup KC Masterpiece® Chipotle and Lime Marinade
- 2 pounds shelled frozen shrimp (13–15 count)
- ½ cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Defrost the shrimp by placing them in a large bowl of cold water and allowing them to soak for about 30 minutes. Remove from water and pat dry. Add the shrimp along with the cup of marinade to a 1-gallon GLAD® storage bag. Place in the refrigerator for at least an hour or up to three hours.
- Combine the remaining ingredients to create a Cajun spice mixture and set aside.
- Fire up the grill with Kingsford® charcoal. Once the coals are fiery red, remove the shrimp from the bag and place shrimp on the grill. Cook for 4 minutes and then turn over for another 3 minutes.
- Remove the shrimp from the grill and place in a large bowl. Toss with the Cajun spice mixture and allow guests to peel and eat the shrimp.
- Recipe created by Kingsford® charcoal and KC Masterpiece.