BBQ Blitz Chicken Wraps Print this recipe
Cook time: 15 minutes Prep time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 medium, ripe tomatoes stems removed, seeded, coarsely chopped
- 2 medium yellow onions cut horizontally into half-inch thick slices
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs rinsed, patted dry
- 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas wrapped in foil
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- ¾ cup KC Masterpiece® Barbecue Sauce
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Grill over Kingsford® charcoal together with the onion slices over medium heat on all sides for about five to seven minutes on each side.
- Brush both the chicken and onion generously with the KC Masterpiece® barbecue sauce and finish grilling until crispy and chicken has reached an internal temperature of 150˚F.
- Remove the chicken from the grill and cover with foil and allow cooling. Once cool enough to handle, shred the chicken and separate the onions into rings.
- Warm the tortillas over the grill for two to three minutes. Once warm, take tortilla and fill it with chicken and onions. Top with some of the chopped tomato and lettuce and roll into a snug wrap. Serve immediately.
- Mike Golic