Pork Chops with Coffee Dry Rub Print this recipe
Cook time: 15 minutes Prep time: 5 minutes
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 4 teaspoons ground coffee
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 6 medium, bone-in pork chops about 1-inch thick
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon ground coriander
- ¼–½ teaspoon cayenne
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients and stir until well blended. Preheat the grill.
- Generously rub both sides of the pork chops with the coffee rub. Grill the pork chops for about 5 to 7 minutes on each side over a medium heat.
- Let the chops rest covered with aluminum foil before serving. Discard any unused rub.
- Recipe created by world champion pitmaster Chris Lilly, on behalf of Kingsford® charcoal.
- Chris Liilly