'Cued Corn Salad Print this recipe
Cook time: 20 minutes Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes; stemmed, rinsed and cut in half
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 package Hidden Valley® Ranch salad dressing & seasoning mix
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 poblano peppers
- 4 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 8 ears fresh corn on the cob, husks and silk removed
- Extra virgin olive oil and red wine vinegar for dressing
- In a small bowl, mix the Hidden Valley® Ranch salad dressing & seasoning mix and the butter together until well blended. Brush the corn with the butter mixture and grill over Kingsford® charcoal, together with poblano peppers turning often until the corn is golden and the peppers have blackened.
- Remove the corn from the grill to cool and place the peppers in a paper bag to cool. Once cool enough to handle, peel, seed and stem the peppers and chop into ¼-inch pieces and place in a large mixing bowl.
- With a sharp knife, scrape the corn into the bowl with the peppers. Add the onion, cherry tomatoes and feta cheese. In another bowl, stir the olive oil and vinegar together until emulsified. Pour the oil and vinegar mixture over the salad and toss until well coated.
- Recipe created by football analyst, Mike Golic, on behalf of Kingsford® charcoal.
- Mike Golic, football analyst