Home on the Range Ranch Potatoes Print this recipe
Cook time: 25 minutes Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1 tablespoon (7 ounces) canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 pounds Idaho potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ⅓ cup half-and-half
- Place potatoes in large pan with water over high heat and boil until tender but still firm, about 15– 20 minutes.
- Heat butter, half-and-half, and peppers in sauce pan over low heat until combined.
- Drain potatoes and place in mixer with butter sauce. Add dressing mix and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Chef Richard Chamberlain