Pork n Mindy Print this recipe
Cook time: 25 minutes Prep time: 15 minutes
- 2 caps Walmart Choice ribeye steaks
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh lump crab meat
- 1/4 cup Hollandaise sauce warmed, plus more for drizzling
- 4 spears asparagus
- Build a charcoal fire for direct grilling using Kingsford® charcoal with Hickory briquets. Preheat to 400°F.
- Trim cap from ribeyes, and cut each one in half. Create bite-sized pinwheels by rolling the cap pieces and inserting toothpicks to secure. Season pinwheels with salt and pepper.
- Grill pinwheels about 6–7 minutes total, flipping once during cooking, for medium rare.
- While the steak is cooking, combine crabmeat with 1/4 cup of the warmed Hollandaise. Season asparagus with salt and pepper and grill for about 5 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Serve by topping each ribeye pinwheel with a mound of crabmeat and a grilled asparagus tip. Drizzle with a little more Hollandaise sauce and finish with black pepper. Serve immediately.
- Recipe created by The Pork 'n' Mindy competition barbecue team for the One Bite Challenge category of the Kingsford® Invitational.